The ACHM has approved all of our courses!
Caribbean Hyperbaric Medicine composed and administers five nationally accredited hyperbaric courses (accredited by The National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technologies and the American College of Hyperbaric Medicine). These courses are utilized internationally by physicians and other allied health care professionals to qualify for hyperbaric certifications that are required for them to provide hyperbaric treatment for patients.
Caribbean Hyperbaric Medicine also offers 12 courses approved by the Diver's Alert Network (DAN)
Click on any of the courses below for more information!
- Advanced Oxygen First Aid for Scuba Diving Injuries
- Automated External Defibrillators for Scuba Diving
- Basic Life Support: CPR and First Aid
- Diving Emergency Management Provider
- Dive Medicine for Divers: Part 1
- Dive Medicine for Divers: Part 2
- Dive Medicine for Divers: Part 3
- Emergency Oxygen for Scuba Diving Injuries
- First Aid for Hazardous Marine Life Injuries
- Neurological Assessment
CLICK ON THE CALENDAR TO SEE OUR UPCOMING COURSES!